We received a good amount of snow, hopefully the rain and warm weather move through quickly. If conditions allow we will be sending a groomer to Moncton Thursday, groomers will also be leaving the clubhouse and heading mountain area first.
- March 1 Trail CLOSUREby SENBSA Trails******TRAIL CLOSURE****** Well this post isn’t fun to write. After the actions of some but more importantly the attitudes and disrespect of others towards a landowner of a very key piece of trail linking Moncton North and the caledonia highlands, this land owner has decided to remove permission for SENBSA club 20 and NBFSC provincialRead moreRead more
- feb 25by SENBSA TrailsLast night we did the 885,15 and had a groomer on the mountain. Moncton groomer went to Coal Branch last night. Groomers will be on the trails today so be careful. When parking at the power substation on Whitepine rd in Riverview please park off to the side and leave access to the gate. KevinRead moreRead more
- Feb 23by SENBSA TrailsNice little March storm to help things last longer. We have one groomer on the move now heading in the 34 to the 15 to Riverglade and Pointe Park. When he leaves Pointe park he will be heading back over to Moncton. The rest will be dispatched tonight. There has been many moose sightings onRead moreRead more
- (no title)by SENBSA TrailsAll groomers are on their way to the garage for some much needed maintenance .We will be doing trail 878 tomorrow.Myself and my wife stopped at the clubhouse for lunch today and I must say I was impressed. It was busy which was very nice to see everybody supporting. Lisa and her staff were doingRead moreRead more
- Trail Conditions:by SENBSA TrailsTo make a long story short on our trails we are grooming all trails in our system 24/7.We are getting complaints from camp owners that snowmobiles are not slowing down when crossing there property and driveways. Please sledders slow down in these areas and respect these land owners. I also seen pictures of sledders not stayingRead moreRead more