Friday update

Jan8,1pm After talking to a few people who have been out here is the report. In the woods it is very passable but you have to take your time due the odd rock and washout. Once you get to the open roads it is the very best.We have decided not to take the groomers out…Read more

Jan 4

Jan 4,9pmTwo groomers were out on the mountain last night.Reports are what we expected.In the woods we need more snow and nothing froze.The open roads groomed up good .We will not be back out until we receive more snow.

trail and club update

Jan3,1pm Finally a nice dumping of snow. At the moment we are thinking of sending a couple groomers out in the mountain area to test the waters and cut trees. A big disadvantage is there is nothing frozen and we have had a lot of rain. The gates in Salisbury will remain closed until we…Read more

SENBSA Shelter Status

I would just like to clarify something on the recent closure of our shelters. First of all it is only the shelters closed not the Clubhouse. The Clubhouse will be open for food and gas and covid restrictions will apply.  The shelters will have wood in them in case of an emergency situation. Thanks Kevin…Read more

NBFSC Club Trail Shelters

The NBFSC would like to announce that all NBFSC-Club Trail Shelters will remain closed for the 2020-2021 season.  The volunteers who are the owners /operators of these facilities are unable to comply with responsibilities in New Brunswick’s COVID-19 Operational Plan.  Trail Shelters will be opened after Covid-19 restrictions in place are lifted. La FCMNB veut…Read more

Major Fundraiser Cash Draw Update

Our major fundraiser the cash draw is fast approaching.  As everybody knows due to the pandemic, fundraising has been made very hard. We will not be having the dinner/silent auction the night of the draw so this is a big loss to the draw. If every member sold or bought one ticket the draw would…Read more